The Rejects...

We had a little photo shoot the other day and these are the rejects for the announcement photos. Just thought you'd like to see some real pictures of the Little Missy.


...now make a fist and slowly ease it up underneath your chin...


Now there's a smile...kinda


Of course this is where she just couldn't deal with the toulle...I guess she won't be a ballerina...



And this is where she decided that she was going to totally pay me back for this later...


Ahh the crazy eye...woulda been so perfect had she not been trying to look at two things at once...don't worry though Preemie eyes get in synch after a month or so...


And now in black and white...because its so cute...


8 comments:

Trent & Emily Davies said...

Ahhh she is beautiful...you two did good!! Can't wait to see more pictures of her!

Amanda said...

She is so sweet and tiny! Makes me want another one--and my baby is only 6 mos. old! LOL Hope you're enjoying being a mom.

Brooke said...

Darling! :)

Bethany said...

She definitely has Greg's mouth- her mouth is way too big to resemble your's (especially in the crying picture). And I really like the last one- very cute!

Emily Frame said...

yay! she's so awesome! congrats again.

Jazz Joyner Livingston said...

Does she know how much trouble she is in that you are her mother?? I better warn her!!

She is beautiful!

Tnoptimom said...

Linds & Greg (& Avery): she is so cute! Lara & I bought some things for her a month ago...they still need to be shipped to you, ooops! Hope to get them there before Miss A grows a bunch. Love from Aunt Jenny

The Shawcrofts said...

She is BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations Linds and Greg! I love how the pacifier is almost as big as her head! I hope you're having tons of fun with her.