Going Private...

So Avery Claire has put a new perspective on life and love and the crazies that roam this great earth. So we're starting a "no crazies" campaign and going private. So if you want to see all the latest pictures of the Little Missy just leave a comment with your email address and I'll send you an invite.

Special note to lurkers: I love lurkers...seriously...mostly because I am one. If you found this blog through a friend than its more than likely that I've read your blog as well so lurkers are welcome! Don't be afraid to ask for an invite...unless you're a crazy...then well...you need to get some help and then we'll talk about an invite.

So this is going to happen pretty quickly...so respond ASAP. My mother is bugging me for pictures :)!


19 comments:

Paul said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda said...

I want an invite! sympatichna@hotmail.com

Alicia said...

count me in!
alicia.mathias@gmail.com

Emily Frame said...

me too - emilykframe@gmail.com

Trent & Emily Davies said...

Me Me!! soccergirl_88@hotmail.com

Emily and Stephen said...

I want an invite: emilyfbrady@gmail.com

Congrats on the new baby!

Courtney and Nate said...

court.vevea@gmail.com

By the way...I had a friend who had a link to your blog that was entitled "I wish we were friends." She would kill me if she knew I just told you that!

Jamie Jo said...

I am one official lurker. I'm Jamie, the one that worked in the HBLL with you years ago! I'd love to keep up with your life and little one:
fantasmic22@yahoo.com
and when you send me an invite, etc., I'll send you one for my blog too. :)

Andrea said...

me please: annberg@gmail.com

Mary Ann said...

mariibart@hotmail.com or it might be maryannhawes@gmail.com I don't remember!

Mary Ann said...

mariibart@hotmail.com or it might be maryannhawes@gmail.com I don't remember!

Zach and Nance said...

nancyjoanclifford@gmail.com

Thanks (and CONGRATULATIONS!!)

Sean and Janet Eyring said...

shaneteyring@gmail.com
;)

Lindsay said...

I want in too!!!! I am so happy for you guys!!! I talked to Faye on Sunday and found out Avery is home. I am so glad!! Enjoy every minute because they grow up fast!
lreinwand@hotmail.com

bailey bunch said...

love to have an invite!!! hopshan@hotmail.com

The Shawcrofts said...

ash_awcroft@yahoo.com

Brooke said...

brooke.bellows@gmail.com

Congratulations on the baby and the house and EVERYTHING! Life really does get better after Provo! :)

Aubrey Smith said...

I know you put a lot of the same stuff on the family site-- but I like reading the stuff you don't too.
aub_smith@yahoo.com

Tnoptimom said...

HI Linds and Greg and Avery, I just logged in for Ryan's blog, and I thought I was getting updates on yours too, but maybe not. Anyway, hope you will include us in your list! Jenny, Terry, & Lara, jpfeiler@comcast.net