Tennessee...How I've Missed You

So when we traveled down to the great South, we got to visit my grandparents in Tennessee. Their house pretty much looks like the Garden of Eden in my opinion.

My granddaddy built this house in the 70's. Here's looking towards the house.


Looking at the front yard from the porch.


Pretty fountain.


Beautiful flowers.



We ate lots of yummy food. And Avery is sitting in the same highchair I sat in when I was her age. Still works!


We did a little bow shooting. Don't worry we used a cardboard target.



And Greg really nailed it! See that bullseye. He actually hit the stake that was holding the target up as well and broke the arrow! Impressive!



We watched the hummingbirds. 


We swung on the swings.



We looked at Jesus clouds...can't you just imagine Jesus appearing in the middle of these??? They remind me of those sacrament program covers.


We rode around on the tractor.


And we marveled at all the trees.


No comments: