Time to Guess...

So we get to find out what we're having in about 3 weeks. (I know you're all as excited as I am) So I figure its time to put it to the masses to guess what we're having.

To help you in your hypothesis I've put together a list of facts that might or might not have something to do with the outcome. Take them for what you will.


1. Greg is one of 5 boys and 1 girl.

2. I am one of 3 girls and 1 boy.

3. My mother is one of 4 girls and 6 boys. (yep do the math...thats 10 kids)

4. My dad is the only boy and he has 1 sister.

5. I am not showing yet...so I don't know if I'm carrying "high" or "low."

6. I still get nauseated every morning...yep every single one.

7. I have no acne..at all...LOVE THAT!

8. I do not crave sweets (some say craving sweets means you're having a girl...I think it means you have a sweet tooth...but whatever), I crave fruit.

9. I did that string test (where you put a ring on a piece of string hold it over your stomach and see which way it swings) and got both results so I gave up.

10. There is only one heartbeat (in case you're thinking twins or more...).


All right! Let the guessing begin!

5 comments:

Manda said...

I think it's a boy.

Amanda said...

Your symptoms sound so much like my first pregnancy! So, for that reason, I'm guessing girl.

The Shawcrofts said...

I am guessing GIRL! And I'm probably wrong because I was totally convinced I was having a boy and it turns out she's a girl, so my so-called maternal instinct is apparently whacked.

Mary Ann said...

I will for sure let you know when Kim gets her baby....which I swear is a girl....She has thrown up everyday of her pregnancy and only has like two weeks to go. I know sucky (among other words) huh! I think she is having a girl....so I am sending my good Karma your way.

jessie said...

I'm guessing girl, too.. Only because I was the most sick with my daughter. What do you think it is? :)