WEIRD STATS

One of the amazing things about the internet is that keeps track of wacky things. For instance, did you know this blog is being found at least 3 times a day in the UK for my picture of Balou?! Apparently those wild foreigners love their Balou! Also my amazing collage of "The Hoff" is all the rage in Germany...I hope that some young impressionable confused teen is staring at it right now. Also, did you know...that this blog is the 3rd ranked site when you type in "bedroom smells like onions" (without the quotations) into Google. Yee Haw! Now I would say thats an accomplishment. It is also ranked 6th overall in the search "valentine verses involving tummy buttons"....don't even ask me what that means or why I'm being found for that but I am and let me tell you....I AM PROUD!


Here's to all the weird and wacky stats the internet saves and publishes for our perusal!


2 comments:

Tnoptimom said...

Hi Linds (and Greg!) Just started reading your blog...I love it! Thanks for putting the link on your Facebook! I was looking for your new #, but this will do for now! No changes at our house (good or bad)just hoping for more warm weather soon. Lara sends her hello too! ~ (Aunt) JennyP

The Shawcrofts said...

Linds, I can't get in touch with you! Did you change your number? I want to come see you.